Saturday, January 12, 2013

Scene Kid

I had another request. This is the request itself;

View PostAswang1337, on 12 January 2013 - 05:53 AM, said:
Hey dude! You're work looks amazing! May I get a skin version of this dude? Can you make me a scene kid? Preferably with this kind of basis. As for clothing and all that, you can choose! It's okay if you're too busy to do this. I've asked a couple of people. But since so far your skins look the coolest. Thanks in advance!
http://pad1.whstatic...YYYYYYYYYYY.jpg

looking back at this.....MAN! Tons of weird-sounding sentences...lol

This was the picture:
He wanted that head, but I could make the clothes up my self. I made some sort of modern art on his T-shirt, cause just a regular green one was a little bit boring. This is what I made it look like:

Scene Kid Painter

No comments: