Friday, January 4, 2013

Dwarf with Golden Hair

A guy called iCraven asked me to make a skin of a dwarf. He is on the same server as Serrekiel (the guy who asked me to make a dark she-elf skin). This is what he asked me on the Minecraft Forums:

View PostiCraven, on 03 January 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:
Hey Skyrrow, I am also in the same RP Server as Serrekeil and was wondering if you could please make a skin as close as possible to the picture for my Dwarf Char! But please leave out the golden mechanism thing and perhaps change the golden chestplate to a normal White/Cream Shirt? Thanks!
Look forward to seeing you on the server
Posted Image 



I said that it was a pretty awesome picture, and I immediatelly started making him. I made him a creamy shirt, lots and lots of belts all over him, arm-protecting things, iron shoes, big beard and golden hair. Hope you like it!

Dwarf with Golden Hair

No comments: